Eurovix, Biotechnology for Life
For over 25 years, EUROVIX SPA has specialized in the research, development and production of Applied Biotechnologies for managing environmental issues. With extensive research, carried out the company’s well equipped laboratories and in collaboration with renown experimental institutions and universities, EUROVIX has produced a wide range of BIOENHANCERS formulated with selected enzymes and microrganisms for the application on organic substances, soil and water management situations.
The basic company philosophy is BIOTECHNOLOGY FOR LIFE. The bioenhancers are synthetized exclusively fom natural components without the use of synthetic chemistry or genetically modified organisms (GMO). These products contribute to the restoration of natural biological processes.
The bioenhancers formulated by EUROVIX are designed to meet the broad needs in different environmental situations and have been tested by many municipalities, agricultural farms and cooperatives and national and international environmental management organizations.
The extensive research and attention to quality have allowed Eurovix to obtain:
- Enrolment in the Register of the Highly Qualified Research Laboratories, MIUR (Italian Ministry of University and Research), according to Article 14, Paragraphs 9-15 of the Ministerial Decree 593, dated August 8, 2000, published in Official Journal no. 102 5/2/2008
- Enrolment on the National Research Registry of the Ministry of University and Scientific and Technological Research 802210H2
- The Bona Fide Notices, United States Environmental Protection Agency
- The quality manifacture and management certification, UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 standards (certificate no.CERT-03953-99-AQ-MIL-SINCERT)
- The enrolment on the Category 9, Class C National Registry of Environmental Management, Italian Ministry of the Environment